Meh Dai, also called “Mei Tai” is the most popular of modernised traditional Asian-style baby carriers. These can be safely used with newborns and also are ideal for older babies and toddlers
Because they have no buckles, they create a custom fit each time, Meh Dais are easily used between multiple caregivers. They are easy to learn to wear and can be used for front, back, and hip carries.
Cuddle n Care ‘Flexi Meh Dai’ is ergonomically designed Baby Carriers and are the best fit between a ‘Wrap’ and a ‘Buckled Carrier’.
These carriers come with:
* A completely adjustable body – length-wise and width-wise
* Hood protection from the weather. Also allows discreet nursing and supports the baby’s head while the baby sleeps on the back
* Specially designed wrap style shoulder straps with padding on shoulders makes it more comfortable by evenly distributing the weight over the caregiver’s body.
* Allows the caregivers to try beautiful finishes through the long wrap straps
* Padded waist for extra support and comfort